Bante900P-CN (PH Meter)
High-performance multiparameter water quality meter contains the 8 measurement modes, the meter is suitable for measuring the pH, ORP, ion concentration, conductivity, TDS, salinity, resistivity and dissolved oxygen.
• Portable multiparameter water quality meter is equipped with a large backlit LCD display.
• 1 to 5 points push-button calibration with auto-buffer recognition.
• Selectable pH buffer group (USA/NIST/DIN) or using the custom calibration solutions.
• Automatic electrode diagnosis with pH slope and offset display.
• 1 point offset calibration allows adjusting the displayed value to a known standard.
• Relative and absolute millivolt modes provide the reliable ORP measurements.
• 2 to 5 points calibration, including the 8 concentration points can be selected.
• Automatically recognizes the ion selective electrode, does not need to specify type of ion.
• Direct ion concentration readout simplifies the measurement process.
• Selectable concentration units, including the ppm, mg/L and mol/L.
• Automatic Temperature Compensation provides accurate reading over the entire range.
• Calibration Due Alarm prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
• Stability indicator shows when a measurement is recognized as stable.
• Auto-Hold feature senses and locks the measurement endpoint.
• Battery indicator shows the remaining battery capacity.
• Auto-Power Off effectively conserves battery life.
• Calibration report provides the details for checking the electrode performance.
• Setup menu allows setting the 15 parameters, including the number of calibration points,
stability criteria, temperature unit, date and time, etc.
• Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.
• Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 data sets.
• Stored readings can be transferred into the computer by USB communication interface.
• Multi-mode power scheme (batteries, power adapter and USB port) ensures that use the