TM-4100 Tachometer can be used for various types of equipment such as conveyors, cooling equipment, dryers, elevators, windmills, rotary feeders and grinders. It is available for contact (with 4100K tool kit not included) and non-contact applications. The non-contact can measure from 40mm up to 500mm.
- Large LCD 6 digits with backlit.
- Measuring by the output of red visible-spectrum light.
- Measurement distance: 40~500mm.
- Memory of 200 data sets.
- Auto-range, Average, Max/Min, Hold
- Auto Power Saver
- Buzzer (on /off)
- Range switching: Automatic
- Detection distance: Non-contact, 40mm to 500mm (1.58" to 19.7")
- Measurement method: Output the red visible-spectrum light containing the signal to the tape or plate and receiving the signal from the reflective light.
- Measuring indicator: The LCD displays "RING" with a buzzer sound ( or off).
- Resolution: Over 10, 000 count, AVG "ON" :+/-2 dgt.; AVG "OFF" :+/-20 dgt.
- Sampling period: 62.5ms to 2s
- Operating Temp./Humidity: 0 ~ 40º C; 25% to 75 % RH.
- Storage Temp./ Humidity: -10 ~ 60º C; 0% to 80% RH.
- Memory Capacity: 200 data sets
- Power Supply: 9V battery x1.
- Maximum rated power: 0.5VA.
- Battery life: About 30 hours (buzzer off).
- Dimensions: Approx. 186mm x 76mm x 36mm (L x W x H).
- Weight: Approx.200g.
- Battery x 1
- Carrying case x 1
- Reflective tape x 1 sheet
- USB Mini (4P) cable x 1