Alarm Kebakaran General
The N-ANN-80 annunciator is a compact, backlit, 80-character
LCD fire annunciator that mimics the Fire Alarm Control Panel
(FACP) display. It provides system status indicators for AC
Power, Alarm, Trouble, Supervisory, and Alarm Silenced conditions.
The N-ANN-80 and the FACP communicate over a twowire
serial interface employing the ANN-BUS communication
format. Connected devices are powered, via two additional
wires, by either the host FACP or a remote UL-listed, filtered
power supply. N-ANN-80 is black; for white order N-ANN-80-W.
The N-ANN-80 displays English-language text of system point
information including device type, zone, independent point
alarm, trouble or supervisory status, as well as any custom
alpha labels programmed into the control panel. It includes control
switches for remote control of critical system functions. (A
keyswitch prevents unauthorized operation of the control
Up to eight N-ANN-80s may be connected to the ANN-BUS of
each FACP. Minimal programming is required, which saves time
during system commissioning. The N-ANN-80 is compatible
with NOTIFIER FACPs with an ANN-BUS, such as the NFW-50.
• Listed to UL Standard 864, 9th Edition.
• Backlit 80-character LCD display (20 characters x 4 lines).
• Mimics all display information from the host panel.
• Control switches for System Acknowledge, Signal Silence,
Drill, and Reset.
• Control switches can be independently enabled or disabled
at the FACP.
• Keyswitch enables/disables control switches and mechanically
locks annunciator enclosure
• Keyswitch can be enabled or disabled at the FACP.
• Enclosure supervised for tamper.
• System status LEDs for AC Power, Alarm, Trouble, Supervisory,
and Alarm Silence.
• Local sounder can be enabled or disabled at the FACP.
• N-ANN-80 connects to the ANN-BUS terminal on the FACP
and requires minimal panel programming.
• Displays device type identifiers, individual point alarm, trouble,
supervisory, zone, and custom alpha labels.
• Time-and date display field.
• Surface mount directly to wall or to single, double, or 4"
square electrical box.
• Semi-flush mount to single, double, or 4" square electrical
box. Use ANN-SB80KIT for angled view mounting.
• Can be remotely located up to 6,000 feet (1,800 m) from the
• Backlight turns off during AC loss to conserve battery power
but will turn back on if an alarm condition occurs.
• May be powered by 24 VDC from the host FACP or by remote
power supply (requires 24 VDC).
• Up to eight N-ANN-80s can be connected on the ANN-BUS.
Controls and Indicators
• AC Power
• Alarm Silenced
• Operating voltage range: 18 VDC to 28 VDC.
• Current consumption @ 24 VDC nominal (filtered and nonresettable):
40 mA maximum.
• Ambient temperature: 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C).
• Relative humidity: 93% ± 2% RH (noncondensing) at 32°C
± 2°C (90°F ± 3°F).
• 5.375” (13.65 cm.) high x 6.875” (17.46 cm.) wide x 1.375”
(3.49 cm.) deep.
• For use indoors in a dry location.
• All connections are power-limited and supervised.
Agency Listings and Approvals
The listings and approvals below apply to the N-ANN-80. In
some cases, certain modules may not be listed by certain
approval agencies, or listing may be in process. Consult factory
for latest listing status.
• UL: S635
• FM approved
• CSFM: 7120-0028:240
• MEA: 442-06-E Vol. 2