Alarm Kebakaran General
The SFP-5UD is a five-zone FACP (Fire Alarm Control Panel)
and the SFP-10UD(E) is a ten-zone FACP. These control panels
provide reliable fire signaling protection for small to
medium-sized commercial, industrial, and institutional buildings.
Both panels include built-in communicators for Central
Station Service and remote upload/download.
Each of these FACPs is compatible with System Sensor’s
microprocessor-based i3 series detectors. These conventional
smoke detectors can transmit a maintenance trouble signal to
the FACP indicating the need for cleaning and a supervisory
“freeze” signal when the ambient temperature falls below the
detector rating. Additionally, both the SFP-5UD and SFP-
10UD are compatible with conventional input devices such as
two- and four-wire smoke detectors, pull stations, waterflow
devices, tamper switches, and other normally-open contact
devices. Refer to the Notifier Device Compatibility Document
for a complete listing of compatible devices.
Outputs include four NACs (Notification Appliance Circuits),
three programmable Form-C relays (factory programmed for
Alarm, Trouble, and Supervisory) and 24 VDC special application
resettable and nonresettable power outputs. The FACPs
supervise all wiring, AC voltage, battery level and telephone
Activation of a compatible smoke detector or any normallyopen
fire alarm initiating device will activate audible and visual
signaling devices, illuminate an indicating LED, sound the
piezo sounder at the FACP, activate the communicator and
FACP alarm relay, and operate an optional module used to
notify a remote station or initiate an auxiliary control function.
The FireWatch Series internet monitoring modules IPDACT-2
and IPDACT-2UD permit monitoring of alarm signals over the
Internet saving the monthly cost of two telephone lines.
Although not required, the secondary telephone line may be
retained providing backup communication over the public
switched telephone line.
NOTE: The SFP-10UDE offers the same features as the SFP-
10UD but allows connection to 240 VAC. Unless otherwise specified,
the information in this data sheet applies to both the 120 VAC
and the 240 VAC versions of these panels.
NOTE: For ULC-listed models, see dn-60437.
• Listed to UL Standard 864, 9th edition.
• Built-in DACT (Digital Alarm Communicator/Transmitter).
• Style B (Class B) IDC (Initiating Device Circuit)
– SFP-5UD - five IDCs.
– SFP-10UD - ten IDCs.
• Style Y (Class B) NAC (Notification Appliance Circuit) - special
– SFP-5UD - four NACs.
– SFP-10UD - four NACs.
• Notification Appliances may be programmed as
– Silence Inhibit.
– Strobe Synchronization for System Sensor, Wheelock,
Gentex, Faraday, or Amseco devices.
– Selective Silence (horn-strobe mute).
– Temporal or Steady Signal.
– Silenceable or Nonsilenceable.
• Optional N-CAC-5X Style Z (Class A) Converter Module for
NACs and IDCs (2 required for SFP-10UD).
• Form-C Relays for Alarm, Trouble and Supervisory - Contact
Ratings 2.0 A@ 30 VDC or 30 VAC (resistive).
• 3.0 A total system current for SFP-5UD.
• 7.0 A total system current for SFP-10UD.
• Optional Dress Panel DP-51050 (red)
• Optional Dress Panel DP-51050B (black).
• Optional Trim Ring TR-CE/-B for semi-flush mounting.
• 24 volt operation.
• Low AC voltage sense.
• Alarm Verification.
• PAS (Positive Alarm Sequence).
• Automatic battery trickle charger.
• Up to eight ANN-BUS annunciators:
– Optional 8 zone Relay Module N-ANN-RLY.
– Optional LED Annunciator Module N-ANN-LED,
– Optional Remote LCD Annunciator N-ANN-80.
– Optional Remote Printer Gateway N-ANN-S/PG.
– Optional LED Annunciator Driver N-ANN-I/O.
• Optional 4XTM module (conventional reverse polarity/city