Bunched Cable Vertical Flame Spread Testing Machine is designed accordance with the relevant provisions of UL1685,GB18380.3 standard about wire and cable burning test requirements. And meet with IEC 60332-3-10, KS C IEC 60332-3-21 ~ 25 (A ~ Class D) standards.
Bunched Cable Vertical Flame Spread Tester is an equipment which used to test the vertical installation of a bunched cable or optical cable to suppress the flame vertical spreading under the specified conditions, is the necessary equipment for power cables, control cables and fiber optic cable bundle burning test.
In addition, if the tester burner adjust of 20 degrees,it can be achieved by IEEE 383 (IEEE 1202) testing standards.
This tester can be equipped with heat release instrument configure port, with the gas analyzer can measure the thermal power values such as HRR (heat release rate), SPR (smoke generation rate) and so on.
Standards : UL1685, IEC 60332-3-10, EN 50399
Main Features :
1. The dimension of the stainless steel test box is 1,000 ±100 (W) x 2,000 ± 100 (D) x 4,000 ± 100 (H) mm.
Interior surface of the case is higher than the ground, and the rear side covered with insulation material.
2. Equiped with a stainless steel ladder, in accordance with the requirements of GB/T18380.31.
3. 2 spare sample holder.
4. Ladders are made of stainless steel, corrosion resistant and easy to clean.
5. In the lower part of the cabinet, there is an air inlet which dimension is 800 ± 20 (W) × 400 ± 10 (D) , at the position of 150 + 10 mm in the front of the box.
6. There is mounted a dia 2 mm K type thermocouples inside of the test box.
7. The air flow inside of the combustion furnace can be stably controlled at (5000 ± 500) L / min.
1,165 (W) × 2,165 (D) × 4,350 (H) mm
600 (W) × 750 (D) × 1,600 (H) mm
AC 220V, 50 / 60 Hz, 15A
Tag : Alat Uji Kerusakan Materi - Uji Bakar - Flame Tester