Bunched Cable Vertical Flame Spread Testing Machine is designed accordance with the relevant provisions of UL1685,GB18380.3 standard about wire and cable burning test requirements. And meet with IEC 60332-3-10, KS C IEC 60332-3-21 ~ 25 (A ~ Class D) standards.
Bunched Cable Vertical Flame Spread Tester is an equipment which used to test the vertical installation of a bunched cable or optical cable to suppress the flame vertical spreading under the specified conditions, is the necessary equipment for power cables, control cables and fiber optic cable bundle burning test.
In addition, if the tester burner adjust of 20 degrees,it can be achieved by IEEE 383 (IEEE 1202) testing standards.
This tester can be equipped with heat release instrument configure port, with the gas analyzer can measure the thermal power values such as HRR (heat release rate), SPR (smoke generation rate) and so on.
Standards : UL1685, IEC 60332-3-10, EN 50399
Main Features :
1. The dimension of the stainless steel test box is 1,000 ±100 (W) x 2,000 ± 100 (D) x 4,000 ± 100 (H) mm.
Interior surface of the case is higher than the ground, and the rear side covered with insulation material.
2. Equiped with a stainless steel ladder, in accordance with the requirements of GB/T18380.31.
3. 2 spare sample holder.
4. Ladders are made of stainless steel, corrosion resistant and easy to clean.
5. In the lower part of the cabinet, there is an air inlet which dimension is 800 ± 20 (W) × 400 ± 10 (D) , at the position of 150 + 10 mm in the front of the box.
6. There is mounted a dia 2 mm K type thermocouples inside of the test box.
7. The air flow inside of the combustion furnace can be stably controlled at (5000 ± 500) L / min.
Combustion Systems :
1. The burner: Belt type propane gas burner size of 257 × 4.5 mm, and opening a total of 242 holes,
which arranged in 3 lines of 81, 80, 81, the diameter of the hole is 35 mm, the distance between the holes is 3.2 mm.
2. Equiped with high-precision ball valve to control the gas off.
3. Two flowmeters: air flowmeter and gas flowmeter and control valve.
4. The front of the combustion tester is provided with a flame stop tube to prevent the propane gas from tempering,
thereby ensuring the maximum safety of the sample.
5. Combustion angle : horizontal ; automatic ignition device ; (20 degrees adjustable is optional).
6. The burner can automatically compensate the gas and air compensation process by computer program,
while many traditional systems have neglected this influence.
Control systems :
1. PLC with large touch-screen control system.
2. This tester can automatic ignition and automatic timing, timing range of 999 min and precision 1s.
3. Experimental data is automatically stored, free inquiry.
4. With 40 minutes and 1 hour timing reminder function.
5. The specimen mounts are lifted by electric crane.
Apparatus parameters :
1. The size of the test box is 1,000 ± 100 (W) x 2,000 ± 100 (D) x 4,000 ± 100 (H) mm.
2. The anemometer accuracy is 0.1m / s.
3. The air source anemometer range is 8000 L/min; outlet winds is (5000 ± 500) L/min can be adjusted.
4. Gas: 95 % purity of technical grade propane (customer).
5. The gas flow control : Under 100 kpa, 20 ºC conditions.
6. The combustion gas supply : Propane (or LPG).
7. Size：Size of electric control box : 700 x 760 x 1630 mm (LxWxH).
Shape (overall space) size : about 3200 x 2500 x 4500 mm (LxWxH).
8. Weight : 1.5 tons
1,165 (W) × 2,165 (D) × 4,350 (H) mm
600 (W) × 750 (D) × 1,600 (H) mm
AC 220V, 50 / 60 Hz, 15A
Tag : Alat Uji Kerusakan Materi - Uji Bakar - Flame Tester