The CHN628 represents the fifth generation of LECO Organic Elemental Combustion Instruments.
By incorporating state-of-the-art hardware and software technology with key improvements in overall instrument performance and reliability the CHN628 Series Elemental Determinator is the right choice for wide range of applications in organic matrices from food to fuels.
The instrument is used for CHN/S elements analysis in fuels (coal, coke, oils), chemical processing (resins, adhesives, plastics), agriculture (soil/plant science, feed, flour, oilseeds), nutritional labeling (protein) for foods and feeds and many other applications.
Fast analysis time and flexible configurations— nitrogen/protein, carbon/nitrogen, carbon/hydrogen/nitrogen and sulfur – provide high versatility to fit your needs. Independent detectors used for simultaneous elemental determination, resulting in rapid analysis time.
Unique combustion gas handling and aliquot dosing system significantly extends the lifetime of the reagents used, lowering cost-per-analysis and instrument downtime, while eliminating the need for chromatographic separation techniques and other costly whole gas analyses.
- Maximize Throughput up to 14 analysis per hour while keeping Cost-Per-Analysis Low
- Fastest analysis : result within 4 to 5 minutes for all the elements being determined and for all sample masses
- Complies with AOAC, ASTM, ISO, AACC, and ASBC approved methods
- Ability to handle macro sample mass to 750mg of solids and up to 1ml of liquids
- Proven LECO combustion technology, allows system to analyze a wide variety of organic samples with high precision and accuracy under one method and calibration
- Sulfur add-on module provides independent sulfur determination in less than 2 minutes
- Simplified data handling, customizable data reporting/exporting
- Enhance safety and convenience for maintenance routine