Bostik BoscoSeal Top – LT is a one-component, ready to use, highly elastic, cold applied, aliphatic polyurethane waterproofing top-coating membrane with excellent mechanical and chemical, thermal, UV resistance.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Easy and fast application
• Provides a seamless waterproofing membrane
• Highly resistant to abrasion, water and root penetration
• Unaffected by weather conditions. Provides excellent weather and UV resistance
• UV and colour stable
• Provides “easy to clean” surface
• Water vapour permeable
• Very good abrasion resistance and suitable for walkways, pedestrian traffic
• Crack bridging capability up to 2 mm
• Provides excellent thermal resistance over a temperature span of – 30 ºC to + 90 ºC
• Resistant to salty water, aqueous solution, bases, diluted acids, aliphatic solvents, benzene and mineral oils
• Impregnates by penetrating deeply into all mineral and concrete surfaces with high adherence
• Fills the non-structural capillary cracks by decreasing water-absorbency of the concrete construction
• Hardens the upper surface of the concrete by deeply penetrating into the surfaces.
1. After the Boscoseal PU-X, Bostik BoscoSeal Top – LT has be to be applied in a short period of time as a topcoat (not later than 36 hours)
2. Bostik BoscoSeal Top – LT has to be stirred well with an electrical mixer before the application.
3. When the product becomes homogenous apply the product with a brush or roller until the surface is fully covered.
4. Optional, if a 2nd coat is needed, it has to be applied within 3 – 6 hours (not later than 36 hours)
5. As an option, I can also be applied by an airless spray.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
• Balconies, terraces
• Pedestrian decks and walkways
Newly applied surfaces should be protected from water min for 4 hours The Bostik BoscoSeal Top - LT is slippery when wet or during rain. In order to get an anti-slip surface dry quarz sand can be sprinkled during curing period of the membrane.
25 kg and 5 kg metal can
Approx. 0,150 kg / m² per layer depending on the absorbency and smoothness of the surface. The coverage amounts are theoretical and it is recommended to do coverage-controlled sample application before treatment.