KEYVA Pressure Control Valve
- PCV are use in Main steam line
right before Safety Valve to
maintain pressure of the line.
- Boiler Pressure Protection
- Super-heater Protection
- One-piece Valve body design
prevent body leakage
- Square-bore and coating
technology prevent inner
Thermal Plants Existing Problems Part I
To ensure efficiency of power plant, Water Isolation System ensures only steam is running in steam line, and condensate are isolated:
1. Globe Valve use in water isolation
- Pros: Leakage on seat reparable
- Cons: High torque, High requirement on medium, Longer on-off time, Require frequent (grinding) maintenance, Replacement rate 1 year
2. Metal Seated Ball Valve use in water isolation
- Pros: Low torque, Short on-off time, Small size, Does not affect flowrate when fully open
- Cons: Erosion to ball & seat cannot be repair onsite
Thermal Plants Existing Problems Part II
3. During full load operation, Pressure Control Valve (PCV) in main steam line is precaution to maintain line’s pressure. If pressure overloads, safety valve will be opened and will shutdown the whole unit. Cooldown startup cost appx. 300k USD each time. Due to pressure and temperature, most PCV are leaking after 1-2 opening when coating is eroded and are manually turn on-off.
4. Desulfurization process tests the valve’s corrosion resistance to its limits. Duplex disc butterfly valve is now a more popular replacement of Inconel disc due to cost consideration.
untuk informasi harga dan detail spesifikasi silahkan hubungi kami.
WA. 0821 149 333 83