Designed for oil/petrol applications according the standards: ASTM D
91, D96, D 893, D 1796, D2273, D2709, D 2711, D 4007, D 5546, API 2542,
API 2548, BS 4385, ISO 3734, ISO 9030, IP75, IP 359, NF M07-020, DIN
51793. Fits Babcock bottles.
Tubes upright on rest.
Gas release system (optional); pre-installation included.
TFT color touch screen, visible from more than 3 m.:
- Shows RPM and RCF, time, temperature, acceleration/deceleration values (PCBS and unbalancing location system (ULS).
- Speed programming in 10 RPM/10 xg steps.
- Real RCF values on screen based in accessories configuration.
- Count up/down from “0” or at “set RPM/RCF” for test reproducibility.
- Timer countdown/up from “0” or at “set RPM/ RCF” for reproducible tests.
- Timer from 1 min to 99 hours programmable in 1 sec. steps and hold position.
- PCBS: Progressive controlled acceleration and braking
system up to 175 selectable ramps that prevents sample homogenization
- ULS: Unbalancing location system indicating on the screen the number of the bucket which produces the unbalance switch off.
- 40 programmable memories, with protection under password.
- Several acoustic and visual messages warning the user the device situation.
Rt 293, Rt 289