1. Design Concepts: The combination of standardization and modularization allows interchangeability with international leading brands, while keeping structure rigidity and compactness.
2. Energy Efficiency: Leveraging the advantages of high efficiency of helical gears and smooth transmission of worm gears, the reducer performs with outstanding stability and efficiency as high as 85%.
3. Ratios Coverage: The ratio ranges between 1/8 ~ 1/210, providing wide range of ratio accommodation, with 2 stages of reduction.
4. Loading Capacity: Available with power ranges from 1/4HP up to 30HP, depending on different requirements and applications.
5. Tensile Strength: Pinion, gears and worm shafts are made with 20CrMo alloy steel with carburization; the aluminum bronze worm wheels offers superior strength and endurance.
6. Self-Lock: In certain condition, the load on the worm gear can’t drive the worm.
7. Installation Flexibility: All models are designed for a choice of mounting position (M1~M6) specified by customers.
8. Appearance Aesthetics: The reducers are designed with modern exterior while maintaining high rigidity.
Gearbox, Axle, Sprocket dan Gear Parts