Alat ukur kalibrasi differential pressure MPC-L equipped PDR1000 manufactured by the PDK as the very low and differential pressure standard.
MPC-L provides the best performance for calibration of very low and differential pressures from 100 Pa to up to 35 kPa in field and laboratory based on unique pressure generation and control functions.
In addition, the PDR1000, which is a very low and differential pressure standard, can be easily replaced in laboratory and field to meet the scope of the device being calibrated, can cover almost all of the very low and differential pressure, providing maximum effectiveness at a low cost. Save time by performing work on the micro pressure gauge, very low pressure switch, and safety valve and simplifying maintenance and calibration.
With 0.05% accuracy, 5 digit, pressure unit conversion, and various functions, quick and precision calibration is possible without external power in the laboratory or any location.
- Highly stable pressure controller
- Durable material used without long-term failure
- Range : ±100 Pa to up to 35 kPa d
- Accuracy : ±0.05% F.S ( -10 to 50 ℃ )
- Convenient to read and large 5-digit display
- Quick and easy to change the 10 of pressure units
Using bellows that separated from external case to reduce the effects of environmental temperature changed. Also, the failure rate is significantly low due to its high durability.
- Peak function
- External Hold function
- Min/Max function
- Alarm electronic contact function
- Pressure Switch Test Function (NO/NC cable optio)
- Data logging function
- Auto-Off function
- RS232 Communication (Default 19200 bps set)
- Calibration function ( Zero, Span)
- Analog output function (User external power supply option)
- Backlight On/Off
- Auto-Zero function
- Available to use external power ( Power supply adaptor option)
- Indicate Over pressure function