Digital Vickers Hardness Tester NOVOTEST TB-V-10 is a new, modern and high-tech instrument with small test loads, which is combined with the optical, mechanical and electronic equipment, and has auto rotating turret. The unit is highly reliable, has many operational functions, and is very easy to operate.
The instrument has high-precision optical measuring system and photoelectric sensor. The device allows user to: input any data manually; set the intensity of the light source; select the testing method; choose hardness scales (HV or HK); set the dwell time; save the results of measuring in the internal device storage.
All testing data such as: testing method; testing force value; testing indentation length; hardness value; dwell time of testing load; numbers of measurement can be displayed on its large LCD screen, also user can input the date of testing on the picture.
PC connection and data (measurement results) transfer available via RS232 interface. Also all the information can be printed with the bilt-in printer.
The instrument allows to measure value of micro and thin samples hardness (heat treated layer, carbonized layer, hardened hard layers, superficial coating, steels, non-ferrous metal, micro and thin shaped components) and other small objects. So, micro Vickers hardness tester is suitable for scientific research institutes, industrial enterprises and the metrological institutes, etc.
- Indenter Vickers: four-sided diamond pyramid (136 °)
- 2.94N (0.3 Kgf)
- 4.9N (0.5Kgf)
- 9.80N (1Kgf)
- 29.4N (3Kgf)
- 49.0N (5Kgf)
- 98.0N (10Kgf)
- Measuring time 5~60 sec
- Testing materials
- Carburized layer, ceramic, steel, non-ferrous metals
- Sheet, metal foil, plating, fine specimen, surface hardened layers
- Coatings, nitride layer, the gradient measurement of carburized layer and hardened layer
- Thin and small objects
- Hardness range 8 HV(0.3) ~ 2500 HV(10)
- Max height of test sample 160 mm
- Max depth of test sample 135 mm
- Microscope zoom
- For the measurement – 200X
- For the observation – 100X
- Min. graduation value of the testing drum wheel, μm 0.0625
- Data output
- LCD display
- Built-in printer
- RS-232 interface
- Recommended operating conditions
- Air temperature: 0…+40 °С
- Air pressure: 94 – 106.7 kPa
- Humidity: up to 65%
- Net weight 63 kg
- Gross weight 73 kg
- Package dimensions 760*380*750 mm (L*W*H)