Spesifikasi Haz-Dust GB-2000 Portable Indoor Air Quality Monitor
The Haz-Scanner™ Model GB-2000 portable indoor air quality monitor is designed to measure levels of lung-damaging particulates, carbon dioxide, and carbon monoxide as well as temperature and relative humidity. Standard features include: an inline 25 or 37 millimeter gravimetric filter cassette for concurrent filter sampling for chemical and biological analysis: data logging and real-time wireless data transmission, and easy to use, PC-compatible software for creating compliance ready graphical reports. With interchangeable sensors, the device can be configured to provide 12 simultaneous critical air measurements.
- Toxic Schools
- LEED Buildings
- EPA IEQ Monitoring
- OSHA Respiratly Health
- US EPA air monitoring studies
- PM 2.5, PM 10, PM 4.0, PM 1.0
- CO, CO2, NO2, SO2, O2, VOC
- Sound, light, ELF, Atomic Radiation, Air Velocity
- Real-Time display and data storage
- 25mm or 37mm FRM cassette.
- Add up to 12 air parameters
- Wirelessly Network 8 systems together
- Easy to use graph and reporting software
Sensing range: .01-200.0 mg/m³
PM size range: .1-100 µm
Sampling flow rate: 2.0 LPM user adjustable
Record Time: 1 s. to 21 weeks
Battery: Rechargeable up to 7 hours. Continuous AC power.
Weight: 6 lbs
CO2: 0-10,000 ppm
NO2: 0-20 ppm
O2: 0-30% Vol.
VOC: 0-2000 ppm
SO2: 0-20 ppm
Air Quality Meter
Harga Haz-Dust GB-2000 Portable Indoor Air Quality Monitor