Hanna HI 93414 Turbidity Meter
• High accuracy at low ranges
• Exclusive chlorine CAL CHECK™ calibration validation
• Exclusive Fast Tracker™ system
• User replaceable light source
• Two, three or four point turbidity calibration
• USB and RS232 PC connectivity
• GLP features
• Logging for up to 200 readings
• User friendly, backlit display with guidance codes
• Battery % on startup
• Continuous current time on display
The HI 93414 measures the most important parameters of drinking water: turbidity and free/total chlorine. Designed for water quality measurements, HI 93414 provides reliable and accurate readings on low turbidity and chlorine values. The HI 93414 meets and exceeds the requirements of USEPA and Standard Methods both for turbidity and colorimetric measurements.
This instrument incorporates an optical system which guarantees accurate results. The optical system, consisting of a tungsten filament lamp, three detectors (scattered, transmitted for turbidimeter range and one for colorimeter range), and a narrow band interference filter @ 525 nm assures long term stability and minimizes stray light and color interferences. It also compensates for variations in intensity of the lamp, making no need for frequent calibration. The 25 mm round cuvettes made from special optical glass guarantee repeatability and consistency of measurements.
Turbidity measurements can be made in the 0.00 to 1000 NTU (Nephelometric Turbidity Units) range. The instrument has an EPA compliance reading mode which rounds readings to meet EPA reporting requirements. Depending on the measured sample and needed accuracy, normal measurement, continuous measurement or signal averaging measurement can be selected. Free or total chlorine measurements can be made in the 0.00 to 5.00 mg/L (ppm) range.
At startup, the meter displays the percentage of remaining battery life and, if too low, a 'low battery' warning message is displayed.
With the powerful CAL CHECK™ function, performance of the instrument can be validated at any time by using the exclusive HANNA ready-made NIST traceable standards. Calibration can be performed at any time for turbidity and colorimetric range. For turbidity, a two, three or four-point calibration is available using supplied (<0.1, 15, 100 and 750 NTU adjustable calibration points) or user prepared standards. For colorimeter measurements, a one-point calibration can be performed.
HI 93414 has complete GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) functions that allow traceability of the calibration conditions. The last calibration points, time and date can be checked at the touch of a button. HI 93414 has a user-friendly interface with an easy to read, large (LCD). Displayed codes guide the user step by step with routine operation and through calibration. Confirmation and error acoustic signals aid the user during instrument operation.
For advanced field applications, the HI 93414 is equipped with Fast Tracker™—Tag Identification System (T.I.S.) that makes data collecting and management simpler than ever. Fast Tracker™ allows users to record the time and location of a specific measurement or series of measurements.
With it’s logging function, up to 200 measurements along with it’s tagged locations can be stored in internal memory and consulted at any time. Data can be later transferred to a PC via RS232 or USB interface and HANNA HI 92000 software (optional).
Spesifikasi - Hanna HI 93414 Turbidity Meter
• Turbidity: 0.00 to 9.99; 10.0 to 99.9 and 100 to 1000 NTU
• Free and Total Cl2: 0.00 to 5.00 mg/L
• Turbidity: 0.01 NTU from 0.00 to 9.99 NTU; 0.1 NTU from 10.0 to 99.9 NTU; 1 NTU from 100 to 1000 NTU
• Free and Total Cl2: 0.01 mg/L from 0.00 to 3.50 mg/L; 0.10 above 3.50 mg/L
* Accuracy @25°C:
• Turbidity: ±2% of reading plus 0.02 NTU
• Free and Total Cl2: ±0.03 mg/L ±3% of reading (whichever is greater)
• Turbidity: Ratio Nephelometric Method (90°), ratio of scattered and transmitted light; adaptation of the USEPA Method 180.1 and Standard Method 2130 B
• Free and Total Cl2: adaptation of the USEPA Method 330.5 and Standard Method 4500-Cl G. The reaction between chlorine and DPD reagent causes a pink tint in the sample.
• Turbidity: <0.1, 15, 100 and 750 NTU
• Free and Total Cl2: 1 mg/L free chlorine, 1 mg/L total chlorine
• Turbidity: two, three or four-point calibration
• Free and Total Cl2: one-point calibration
* Light Detector:
• Turbidity: silicon photocell
• Free and Total Cl2: silicon photocell with 525 nm narrow band interference filter
* Turbidity Range Selection: automatic
* Stray Light: < 0.02 NTU
* Measuring Mode: normal, average, continuous
* Light Source: tungsten filament lamp
* Lamp Life: greater than 100,000 readings
* Log Memory: 200 records
* Serial Interface: USB or RS 232
* Environment: 0°C (32°F) to 50°C (122°F); max 95% RH non-condensing
* Power Supply: 1.5V AA alkaline batteries (4) or AC adapter; auto-off after 15 minutes of non-use
* Dimensions / Weight: 224 x 87 x 77 mm (8.8 x 3.4 x 3.0”) / 512 g (18 oz.)