Spesifikasi Horiba 0040-10D Flat Type
Alat Laboratorium Umum
Horiba 0040-10D Flat Type
( 0040-10D ISFET pH Electrode )
The Ion Sensitive Field Effect Transistor (ISFET) pH electrode has a semiconductor based sensor located less than 100 µm from the flat surface of the tip.
- pH measurement can be perfomed on a single drop of liquid sample or moist surface of solid or semi-solid sample.
- Semiconductor based sensor eliminates concern that the electrode will get damaged. It will not crack or break like conventional glass electrodes.
- Can be stored dry
- Replaceable sensor (Model 0141)
- Environments where glass material cannot be used.
- pH measurement of gelatinous materials in shallow containers (e.g., nutrient agar in petri dishes)
- Surface measurement of skin, meat, cloth and paper.
- If solid or semi-solid sample has minute amount of moisture, wet the surface with pure water prior to measurement.
- Clean with neutral detergent and warm water after measuring oily samples.
|pH Range||0 to 14|
|Temperature Range ||0 to 60 °C|
|Liquid Junction||Porous sintered polyethylene|
|Connectors||BNC, phono jack|
Harga Horiba 0040-10D Flat Type