NEXANS LANmark-6A Cable
LANmark-6A F1/UTP Cat 6A 500 MHz LSZH 1000 M Reel
Nexans ref: N100.622G
* Ideal Cable for 10GBase-T application
* Complies fully with new standards for Category 6A and Class EA
* Small diameter
* Guaranteed performance up to 500 MHz
* Fully screened for Alien crosstalk immunity
* Foil with aluminium layer outside offers instant and large surface screening contact with EVO connectors
* Easier and much faster to install than individually screened 10G cables
LANmark-6A cable is the ideal solution for a 10 Gigabit Ethernet network. The range consists of cables which have been designed specifically to support the higher frequencies required for 10 Gigabit Ethernet, while maintain to be fully backwards compatible with today's needs. All LANmark-6A products are screened cables to ensure immunity from Alien Crosstalk and other external interference and are specified up to frequencies of 500 MHz.
* 10Base-T Ethernet
* 100Base-TX Fast Ethernet
* 100Base-TX Gigabit Ethernet
* 10GBase-T 10 Gigabit Ethernet IEEE 802.3
* 155 Mbit ATM
* 1.2 Gbit ATM
* Future CAT 6A and Class EA Applications
With Guaranteed performance to 500MHz, Nexas LANmark-6A cables provide guaranteed headroom and bandwidth over and above the Category 6A requirements or International, european and american cable standards, including of IEC 61156-5, EN 50173, EN 50288, TIA/EIA 568-B.2-1 Ad.10. When used in combination with Nexans LANmark-6A Evo connectors and LANmark-6A Ultim patch cords, the system supports the 10GBase-T applications as defined in IEEE 802.3an, and the full 100m four-connector links and channels meet Category 6A and Class EA requirements as defined in TIA/EIA568B.2 Addendum 10 and ISO/IEC11801 2002/A1:2008.
The LANmark-6A cables have the advantage of offering equal dimensions and flexibilityas the equivalent LANmark-6 screened cables with the same ease of installation and termination.