The Ice Blaster IB 15/120 is one of the most powerful dry ice cleaning machines on the market. It impresses with its robustness, highly reliable technology and the best results in dry ice cleaning.Standard accessories:
- Nozzle case with foam plastic insert
- Lubricant, nozzle thread
- Flat jet nozzle
- Flat jet nozzle insert 8 mm
- Fork wrench (for nozzle replacement) 2 piece(s)
- Round jet nozzle, XL, long
- Blasting hose with electrical control cable and quick coupling
- Blasting gun (ergonomic & safe)
- "Air only" or "air and ice" switch on the device
- Electronic control Includes ground strap coil
- Oil and water separator
Connection output (kW) 0.6
Compressed air connection Claw coupling (DIN 3238)
Housing / frame Stainless steel (1.4301)
Cable length (m) 7
Air pressure (bar/MPa) 2-16/0.2-1.6
Air quality -
Air flow (m3/min) 2-12
Sound pressure level (db(A)) 125
Dry ice capacity (kg) 40
Dry ice pellets (diameter) (mm) 3
Dry ice consumption (kg/h) 30-120
Weight without accessories (kg) 91.5
Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 720x850x1100
The Ice Blaster IB 15/120 is powerful, robust and extremely reliable. The intelligent, detailed solutions such as case holder, ice emptying, retaining bracket and storage compartments also contribute to its positive overall impression, increase operating comfort and make dry ice cleaning more enjoyable. And from a technical point of view, the solution lies in the detail, which is why we have significantly improved the air streaming in the machine, hose, spray gun and nozzle. The result: outstanding cleaning performance. In spite of its size, the IB 15/120 is very mobile and can be carried easily by one person, for example over stairs. In short: dry ice blasting at its best!
- Cleaning of casting moulds and casting tools
- Deburring of plastic parts
- Cleaning of forging tools
- Cleaning of filling systems and mixing plants
- Cleaning of conveyor, transport and handling systems
- Cleaning of ovens
- Cleaning of printing presses and their surrounds
- Cleaning of wood processing machines
- Cleaning of generators, turbines, switch cabinets and heat exchangers
Features & Benefits
Nozzle case bracket - Spray nozzles and tools are easily accessible from anywhere on the machine.
The nozzle case is attached to the side of the machine to protect it from contamination.
Outstanding mobility - Optimum machine balancing for manoeuvring over uneven ground comfortably.
Handles at the front and rear of the machine make it easy to carry on stairs.
Automatic residual ice emptying - Residual ice is emptied from the tank with the push of a button once the work is complete, preventing the machine from freezing.
GRP dry ice container - Optimum isolation of the dry ice.
No condensation formation - The machine does not freeze.
Efficient air flow in the machine - The dry ice is transported from the machine to the nozzle without damaging it.
Maximum cleaning performance with the nozzle.
Integrated ground strap coil - Easy earthing of the jet object.
Protection against flash-over from the user to the object.
Improved jet comfort.
Integrated oil and water separator - The machine does not freeze.Sophisticated trigger gun holder, The trigger gun is always stored securely.
Ideal positioning (for removing the nozzles, for example).
Integrated storage compartment for nozzles and tools
Everything is easily accessible directly from the machine.