Conforms to the specifications of: ASTM D943, D2274, D2893*, D4310, D6158; ISO 4263, 12205 AOCS CD12-57*; DIN 51586, DIN 51587; NF M 07-047; NF T 60-150
Temperature Control Stability: ±0.1°C (±0.2°F)
Oxygen Flow Rate: 3L/h to each test cell, individually controlled
30-place model: 60 gal (227L)
60-place model: 114 gal (432L)
- Thirty and sixty-place liquid baths for high volume testing requirements
- Conforming to ASTM and related test method specifications
- Special baths for ASTM D2893 and AOCS CD12-57 tests
Evaluates oxidation stability by subjecting the sample to a temperature of 95°C in the presence of oxygen or dry air. For inhibited mineral oils, the sample is reacted with oxygen in the presence of water and an iron-copper catalyst.
Constant temperature water baths for high volume oxidation stability applications. Provides temperature control, metered air flow and condenser water supply controls for as many as thirty or sixty cells in a single system, eliminating the need for multiple water and electrical feeds and oxygen supply tanks. Microprocessor PID control provides quick temperature stabilization without overshoot, and the bath is protected by a redundant overtemperature control circuit that interrupts power should bath temperature exceed a programmed cut-off point.
30-place model: 220-240V 50/60Hz, Single Phase, 28A
60-place model: 220-240V 50/60Hz, Single Phase, 54A
- K12281 Oxidation Cell Assembly for ASTM D943 and D4310 - Includes oxidation cell, condenser, oxygen delivery tube, thermometer bracket, oil level indicator strip, syringe sampling tube, sampling tube holder, spacer, PTFE stopper and O-rings
- K122-0-18 Oxygen Delivery Tube
- K122-0-19 Oxidation Test Tube
- K122-0-20 Condenser
- K122-0-21 Thermometer Bracket
- K122-0-22 Oil Level Indicator Strip
- K122-0-23 Syringe Sampling Tube Holder
- K122-0-27 PTFE Stopper
- K122-0-28 Syringe Sampling Spacer
- K122-0-30 Syringe Sampling Tube
- AS568-009-V14 O-rings
- K12210 Catalyst Coil - Low-metalloid steel wire and electrolytic copper wire wound in a double spiral conforming to ASTM specifications. Packed in a sealed glass tube with a nitrogen atmosphere. Ready for use.
- K24000 Wire Coiling Mandrel - Mounts on bench for winding steel and copper wire into catalyst coils meeting ASTM specifications.
- K12250 Steel Wire - Low metalloid steel wire, 0.0625" (1.59mm) diameter, for catalyst coils. Supplied in 1000 ft (304.8m) lengths.
- K12260 Copper Wire - Electrolytic copper wire, 0.064" (1.63mm) diameter, for catalyst coils. Supplied in 1000 ft (304.8m) lengths.
- 380-100-001 Silicone Carbide Paper - Used to polish steel and copper wire prior to winding into catalyst coils. 100 grit.
- 250-002-001 Oxidation Cell Thermometer - Range: 80 to 100°C. For ASTM D943 and D4310.
- 250-000-40C ASTM 40C Thermometer - Range: 72 to 126°C. For constant temperature baths.
Alat Laboratorium Umum