Conforms to the specifications of: ASTM D524, D6074; IP 14; ISO 4262; FTM 791-5002; NF T 60-117
Furnace Type: Cast iron block
Capacity: 5 coking bulbs
Maximum Temperature: 650°C (1200°F)
Controller Sensitivity: ±1°C (± 2°F)
Heater: 0-2400W, ceramic band heater
- Conforms to ASTM D524 and related specifications
- Microprocessor temperature control with digital display and overtemperature cut-off
Determines the ‘carbon residue’ left after evaporation and pyrolysis of a sample oil in the Ramsbottom furnace, providing an indication of the deposit forming tendencies of fuels and guidelines for the processing of refinery products.
Thermostatically controlled coking furnace for five samples. Cast-iron block type furnace reaches the standard test temperature of 550°C (1022°F) rapidly and controls with ±1°C stability. Microprocessor temperature control has °C/°F switchable digital setpoint and display. Operator and equipment are protected by an overtemperature control circuit which automatically interrupts power to the unit should block temperature exceed the programmed cut-off point.
115V 60Hz, Single Phase, 20.8A
220-240V 50/60Hz, Single Phase, 10.9A
- 332-007-001 Coking Bulb Borosilicate Glass, with capillary. Conforms to ASTM D524 specifications
- 362-010-001 Sample Charging Syringe
- 382-018-001 Needle, 18 gauge, 2"
- K27320 Coking Bulb Filling Device. Convenient time saving device fills up to five coking bulbs at a time. Ideal for viscous fluids that are difficult to handle at room temperature.
- K27200 Control Bulb - Stainless steel, with IC thermocouple. May be used with a thermocouple pyrometer* to verify compliance of the furnace with ASTM performance requirements.
- K29330 Digital Thermometer, 115V
- K29339 Digital Thermometer, 220-240V
Alat Laboratorium Umum