Type of movement:
The oscillation module allows continuous or discontinuous translation at sliding speeds of 0.0001 m/s up to 0.5 m/s. Optional control functions are available for simulating practice-compliant movement patterns.
Friction contacts with abstracted contact geometries (e.g. standard tests) and a wide range of application-specific contact geometries can be realized. A wide range of standard test bodies in secured SRV® quality is available. For application-specific contact geometries, your original parts can be integrated into the friction contact without time-consuming preparatory work. Tests can be used with or without an intermediate medium. The friction conditons simulated in this manner run from mixed to dry friction.
Possible combination with the rotation drive (Combi Drive):
The rotation and oscillation drives as well as their measurement sensors can be combined. This results in a wealth of simulation options.
The basic SRV®5 system has an electromagnetic linear drive, which generates - as the relative motion of the test contact - a periodic sinusoidal translational movement in the frequency range from 0001 Hz to 500 Hz with strokes of 0.01 mm to 5 mm (oscillation). The primarily principle behind the basic SRV® system with oscillation movement is determining the friction coefficient of a material pairing with or without an intermediate medium, based on the following definition.
- Specification of the test variables frequency. stroke, test force, test temperature, and test duration.
- Pressure of the opposing body onto the main body at a defined normal force.
- Oscillation of the opposing body on the surface of the main body with a sinusoidal movement pattern.
- Measurement of the lateral friction force resulting from the motion of the opposing body on the main body.
- Calculating and recording of the friction coefficient during the entire test.
- Measurement and recording of total wear during and after the test.
Conforms to the specifications of: DIN 51834-1:2010-11, DIN 51834-2:2017-05, DIN 51834-3:2008-12, DIN 51834-42012-06, DIN 62136-1:200-09, DIN 51834-5, DIN 51834-6, DIN 51834-7, DIN 51834-8, DIN 51834-9, DIN 62136, part 2, DIN 50324:1992-07, DIN EN 1071-13, DIN EN 1071-12, ASTM D6425-11, ASTM D5706-16, ASTM D5707-16, ASTM D7217-16, ASTM D7421-16, ASTM D7420-11, ASTM D7594-16, ASTM D7755-16, ASTM G99-05, ASTM D6185-08, NB/SH/T 0847, NB/SH/T 0784, NB/SH/T 0882, ISO 19291-2016:12, ISO 7148-1:2014-07, ISO 7148-2:2014-07, ISO 20808
- Basic Oscillation System
- Rotation System
- Vacuum Test System
- Extreme Atmopsheres System
- Rolling 2disk System
Alat Laboratorium Umum