The Dodge Disc coupling’s dual scalloped disc geometry allows industry leading torque capacity and misalignment capability resulting in longer life and improved reliability. The Dodge Disc coupling also provides features for customers to save money by downsizing with a large hub option, and prevent unexpected downtime costs with strobe light inspection during operation.
Disc couplings have become the preferred design for pumping and compressor applications used in the chemical, oil and gas industry due to the high torque, speed, misalignment, and maintenance-free features. The advantages of the disc style coupling have also driven the API 610 specification, which can be met by all Dodge Disc couplings. API 671 requirements can be met upon request.
Baldor-Reliance motors, ABB motors, and ABB drives have become the standard in the chemical, oil and gas industry due to their reliability and long life. Now chemical, oil and gas users can realize the same reliability and long life by packaging Dodge Disc Couplings, Baldor-Reliance or ABB motors, and ABB drives, into one complete pump driver system.
• 19 sizes available: 94 to 708
• Maximum Bore: 15.25 inches [385 mm]
• Maximum Torque: 2,292,000 in-lbs [20,000 Nm]
• Dual scalloped disc geometry allows for industry leading torque capacity and misalignment capability, resulting in longer life and improved reliability
• Large hubs offer extended bore capacities, allowing customers to save money by downsizing coupling selections
• Meets API 610 design requirements
• API 671 requirements available upon request
• Non-lubricated design is maintenance free, increasing productivity
• Third-Party ATEX certification standard
• Air Handling
• Chemical, Oil, & Gas
• Paper & Forest
• Water & Wastewater
• Air Handling