MICRONICS Portaflow PF220 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Utilising advanced DSP technology, the Portaflow 220 (PF220) is the latest portable flow measurement and recording system to be added to the Micronics range of equipment. The PF220 can display instantaneous fluid flow rates or velocity, together with totalised values.
A variable current or pulse output, proportional to the detected flow rate, is also produced by the PF220 to enable it to interface with a range of external control devices such as those found in building management or site monitoring systems.
The PF220 is very much designed with ‘ease of use’ in mind. An interactive QuickStart menu, which simplifies system installation at any suitable location, together with minimal set-up requirements, means that the system can be installed and brought into service very quickly. Furthermore, the application parameters for a particular site can be saved to non-volatile memory and instantly recalled if a site is revisited for monitoring at a later time – further reducing the set-up time.
The flow sensors, or transducers, connected to the PF220 instrument are attached to the outside of the pipe being monitored and provide totally non-invasive flow measurement without disturbing the existing plant equipment or process operation.
Standard Features :
• Light-weight, hand-held instrument with large, easy to read graphic display and switchable backlighting
• Flow range 0.1m/sec to 20m/sec bi-directional
• Useable with pipes ranging 13mm - 1000mm outside diameter (depending on model)
• Operator selectable language
• Simple to follow dual function keypad
• Simple ‘Quick Start’ set up procedure
• Continuous flow monitoring, with ‘Totalised’ option
• Variable Pulse output proportional to flowrate
• Variable 4-20mA, 0-20mA or 0-16mA output proportional to flowrate, with simple range calibration
• Rechargeable battery with up to 20hrs continuous battery operation depending on load
• Mains/battery operation with battery charge management
• HVAC & energy system audits
• Pump verification
• Process control
• Chemical addition
• Hydraulic systems
• Fire systems
• Leak detection
• Boiler testing
Please contact our sales for further information : firstname.lastname@example.org.