A powerful and robust ONE automation platform
Integration and Functionality
Sysmac is an integrated automation platform dedicated to providing complete control and management of your automation plant. At the core of this platform, the Machine Controller series offers synchronous control of all machine devices and advanced functionality such as motion, robotics and database connectivity. This multidisciplinary concept allows you to simplify solution architecture, reduce programming and optimize productivity.
NX7 Features 2
One Machine Controller
Complete integration of motion and logic sequence
One Integrated Development
Environment software for Configuration, Programming, Simulation and Monitoring
Integrated Automation Control:
The Sysmac platform is scalable and provides the performance and functionality for a wide range of solutions from simple machines through to manufacturing cells
• Motion Control: Integrated within the IDE, and operating in real-time
• Standard PLCopen Function Blocks plus Omron generated motion FB’s
• Direct Synchronous control for Position, Speed and Torque
• All safety related data is synchronized with the whole network
• The PLCopen® FBD simplifies and accelerates the development process through structuring safety circuits and enhancing reuse.
• Higher resolution images available without increasing the vision processing time
• Shape search technology: Provides more stable and accurate object detection for Pick & Place projects
• Function Blocks in Adept Robot Control Library enable robot control from the NJ/NX/NY Controller using Ladder and Structured Text
• Full control of the process parameter setting and predictive maintenance functions
• High precision detection and positioning data synchronized on the network
• Sysmac communicates in real-time with Databases such as SQL
• Secure Data: In the event of a server going down or losing communications, data is automatically stored in internal memory
• Sysmac operates with Databases at high speed [1000 table element/ 100 ms] ensuring realistic Big Data Processing to improve productivity and aid predictive maintenance etc.
Programmable Logic Controllers