jual oli dan pelumas MOBIL RARUS 424
Mobil Rarus 424
Mobil Rarus 424 lubricants are premium performance ash-less air compressor oils designed to meet the stringent requirements of the major compressor manufacturers. They are formulated with high quality mineral oils and a high performance additive system for exceptional equipment protection as well as reliability for compressors operating under mild to severe conditions. They provide excellent wear protection and reduce maintenance costs by minimising equipment problems and downstream deposits and carryover.
Advantages and Potential Benefits:
• Long service life reduces replacement costs, minimises downtime and increases productivity
• Extended equipment service intervals reduces maintenance costs
• Reduced formation of sludge and deposits in crankcases and discharge lines
• Excellent protection of valves, rings and cylinders
• Reciprocating air compressor crankcases and cylinders
• Rotary screw compressors
• Rotary vane compressors
• Axial and centrifugal compressors
• Compressor systems with critical gears and bearings
• Compressors used in stationary and mobile applications
Health and Safety
Based on available information, this product is not expected to produce adverse effects on health when used for the intended application and the recommendations provided in the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) are followed. MSDS's are available upon request through your sales contract office, or via the Internet. This product should not be used for purposes other than its intended use. If disposing of used product, take care to protect the environment.
The Mobil Rarus 400 Series oils are recommended for single and multistage air compressors. They are particularly effective for continuous high temperature operation. The maximum compressed air temperature, according to DIN 51506, is 220 °C. They are suitable for reciprocating and rotary type machines with the lower viscosity grades mainly used in rotary compressors. Rarus 400 Series oils are recommended for units with a history of excess oil degradation, poor valve performance or deposit formation. They are compatible with all metals used in compressor construction and with mineral-oil compatible elastomers used in seals, O-rings and gaskets.
Mobil Rarus 400 Series oils are not intended or recommended for use in air compressors for breathing applications.
The following types of compressors have shown excellent performance with the Mobil Rarus 400 Series oils:
- Reciprocating air compressor crankcases and cylinders
- Rotary screw compressors
- Rotary vane compressors
- Axial and centrifugal compressors
- Compressor systems with critical gears and bearings
- Compressors used in stationary and mobile applications