Penetrometer, Fully Automatic model - PIVOT
Standard : EN 1426 | ASTM D5 | AASHTO T49 | JIS K 2207 | IP 49 | DIN 52210 | AFNOR T66-004 | ASTM D217
Model : 81-PV0103
Fitur Utama :
- Beroperasi sepenuhya secara otomatis. The entire test cycle (rapid approach, starting point determination, penetration and return to the initial position) is automatically performed by simply pressing the start button on the touch screen display
- Rapid approach and automatic starting point determination to eliminate any operator inaccuracy during needle position
- Penetration measurement via contactless displacement transducer, with 0.01 mm resolution
- Real time display of penetration/time curve
- 6" color touch streen display, easy to use thanks to the user friendly software
- High precision vertical movement by stepper motor
- Eight programmable reference positions for the holder assembly
- Saves time and grants first class results
General Descriptions :
A compact instrument, microprocessor controlled, using the latest technologies and programming tools. It includes a 6" lateral touch screen display, intuitive and easy to use, which shows the penetration/time curve and can display and average up to 6 tests.
The instrument reaches the test start point automatically, and it is supplied with an integrated led lamp.
The vertical movement is performed by a high precision stepper motor and measured by a contactless displacement transducer. The device also has the possibility to recall the vertical position for repeated tests.
The test should be performed placing the penetration cup in thermostatically controlled water, using a suitable device as the digital circulation water bath with conditioning vessel (see accessories).
The apparatus is supplied complete with outfit for penetration of bituminous materials (needle, needle holder, 50 g weight, 150 g additional weight and 6 containers), centering guide, anodized aluminium base plate with spirit level and adjustable leveling feet. USB flash drive for saving data and test reports included.
Technical Specifications :
- Programmable reference positions for holder assemby: 8
- Programmable penetration time: 0-9999 sec
- Programmable delay time: 0-999 sec
- Penetration range: 0-50 mm
- Penetration resolution: 0.01 mm
- Tests simultaneously displayed: up to 6
- Languages: English or Italian
- Connections: USB port for test database and Lan port for PC connection
- Overall dimensions (wxdxh): 360x410x680 mm
- Weight approx.: 21 Kg
Ordering Info :
PIVOT Automatic Penetrometer, microprocessor controlled
Penetration needle 2.5 ± 0.05 g. made from hardened polished stainless steel. Univocally traceable by engraved serial number. Conforming to ASTM D5 and EN 1426. Supplied with conformity certificate.
Penetration needle 2.5 ± 0.05 g. made from hardened polished stainless steel. Univocally traceable by engraved serial number. Conforming to ASTM D5 and EN 1426. Supplied with conformity certificate. Set of 3.
Verified penetrometer needle 2.5 ± 0.5 g. Fully hardened, tempered and polished stainless steel. Conforming to ASTM D5 and EN 1426. Supplied complete with official UKAS Verification Certificate.
Magnetic penetrometer needle, 2.5 ± 0.5 g. Set of 3 pieces.
Standard penetration cone conforming to ASTM D217 and EN 13880-2.
Sample cup, dia. 55x35 mm. Set of 6 pieces.
Sample cup, dia. 70x45 mm. Set of 6 pieces.
Glass transfer dish
Glass transfer dish with support, 100 mm dia. x 100 mm high.
IP 38 C Thermometer, range from +23 to +26 °C, 0.1 °C graduation.
EN thermometer, range from +19 to +27 °C, 0.1 °C graduation, type ASTM 17C.
EN thermometer, range from -8 to +32 °C, 0.1 °C graduation, type ASTM 63C.
Water bath with digital thermoregulator and immersed PT100 probe
Water bath for bitumen penetration tests, including heating controller and cooling coil, immersion temperature probe, internal support grid and connections to mains water or water chiller. Temperature range 25 to 60 ± 0.1 °C.
230 V, 50-60 Hz, 1 ph
As above but 110 V, 60 Hz, 1 ph
Simple water bath
Water bath for penetration test complete with internal water coil, support for specimen and water connections. To be used with external chiller series 81-PV0102/CHx
Water chiller, 7.5 l capacity, with electronic temperature controller with ± 0.1 °C accuracy and fluid temperature range between 5 and 30°C. Suitable for chilling penetrometer water baths or temperature controlled setting time tests.
230 V, 50-60 Hz, 1 ph
Power consumption: 350 W
Overall dimensions: 415X300X420mm
Weight approx.: 15 kg
Kategori : Alat Uji Aspal
Price : Call For Info
Hp. 0811 188 6845;
– 0818 0816 0634(WA)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org;