Merek/Supplied From :
ControlsGroup – Italy
Model : 27-WF17D30
Standard pengujian : ASTM D4648 | BS 1377:7
Fitur Utama :
The laboratory Vane Shear Apparatus
measures the shear strength of cohesive soils and is particularly useful for
soils with low shear strength. Vane shear testing is a fast and economical
method of measuring the shear strength of clay compared with elaborate
tri-axial shear or direct shear tests.
This apparatus tests undrained strength of soils, both in undisturbed and
- EASY PRELIMINARY TEST: a rapid method of determining soft soil shearstrength, when an immediate value is required.
- READY TO USE:Supplied with a 12.7 x 12.7mm Standard Vane and set of four calibratedsprings.
- EASY TO UPGRADE: Simple upgrade from manual to motorized versions.
- ALTERNATIVE CONFIGURATIONS: Supplied with a 200mm base plate for standardspecimen molds and sample containers. The optional attachment will alsofirmly hold sample tubes up to 100 mm, sample jars or a special container.
General Descriptions :
How it works
The laboratory Vane Apparatus derives from an original design by the UK based
Transport Research Laboratory. The vane is held in a rotating socket
situated in the lower part of the vane head assembly. This socket rotates in a
Four calibrated springs are supplied, each with a deflection/load chart.
If the vane is prevented from rotating and the hand knob is turned clockwise,
the circular graduated scale rotates, and a torque is applied to the
springs. The load applied can be determined by noting the angular
deflection from the graduate scale and by reading the relevant spring
If the vane is permitted to rotate, the amount of vane deflation can be seen on
the secondary scale.
Easy motorized attachment
Easy update this manual system with a motorized unit and achieve a constant
rate of rotation.
Holding sampling tube
Optional attachments to accommodate the use of sample tubes up to 100 mm,
sample jars or special container are available. This will hold the container
rigid relative to the apparatus eliminating any errors during the test.
Technical Spesification :
- Vane 12.7 x 12.7 mm included
- Four calibrated springs each with deflection/load
- Weight: 11 kg approx.
- Dimensions: 620 x 250 x 280 mm (H x W x D)
Ordering info :
- Laboratory Vane Apparatus for soil shear strength determination.
- 12.7 mm x 12.7 mm vane
- set of four calibrated springs each with deflection/load chart
The system can be upgraded with a motorized actuator (to be ordered
27-WF1732 25.4 mm x 25.4 mm vane
27-WF1733 12.7 mm x 25.4 mm vane
27-WF1734 12.7 mm x 19 mm vane
6 to 12
6 to 12
60 to 90
60 to 90
60 to 90
Holding sample tube attachment
27-WF1738 Attachment for sampling tube or cylindrical
27-WF1731 12.7 mm x 12.7 mm vane
27-WF1735/A Set of kgf calibrated springs for laboratory vane
Price : Call For Info
Hp. 0811 188 6845;
– 0818 0816 0634(WA)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org;
Alat ukur tahanan tanah