Spesifikasi PT SARANA TEKNIK FLUID COUPLING TRANSFLUID FLUID COUPLING KSD KRG COUPLING
PT SARANA TEKNIK COUPLING TRANSFLUID
PLEASE EMAIL : SARANAGROUP@CBN.NET.IDTransfluid KSD & KRG Series
DescriptionThe TRANSFLUID coupling (K series) is a constant filling type comprising of three main elements:
1) Driving impeller (pump) mounted on the input shaft.
2) Driven impeller (turbine) mounted on the output shaft.
3) Cover, flanged to the output impeller, with an oil-tight seal.
The first two elements can work both as pump and/or turbine.
2. OPERATING CONDITIONS
The TRANSFLUID coupling is a hydrokinetic transmission.
The impellers perform like a centrifugal pump and a hydraulic turbine.With an input drive to the pump (e.g. electric motor or Diesel engine)
kinetic energy is imparted to the oil in the coupling. The oil moves by
centrifugal force across the blades of the turbine towards the outside
of the coupling.
This absorbs the kynetic energy and develops a torque which is always
equal to input torque thus causing rotation of the output shaft. The
wear is practically zero since there are no mechanical connections. The
efficiency is influenced only by the speed difference (slip) between
pump and turbine.
The slip is essential to the functioning of the coupling: there could
not be torque transmission without slip! The formula for slip, from
which the power loss can be deduced is as follows:
slip %=((input speed - out speed) / input speed) x 100
In normal conditions (standard duty) the slip can vary from 1,5% (large power) to 6% (small power).
The TRANSFLUID couplings follow the laws of all centrifugal machines:
1) Transmitted torque is proportional to the square of input speed;
2) Transmitted power is proportional to the cube of input speed;
3) Transmitted power is proportional to the fifth power of circuit outside diameter.
Harga PT SARANA TEKNIK FLUID COUPLING TRANSFLUID FLUID COUPLING KSD KRG COUPLING