ALAT PEMADAM KEBAKARAN LAINNYA
Spesifikasi Photoelectric Smoke Detector Addressable FSP-851 Notifier
detektor asap General
Notifier FSP-851(A) Series intelligent plug-in smoke detectors
with integral communication provide features that surpass
conventional detectors. Detector sensitivity can be
programmed in the control panel software. Sensitivity is continuously
monitored and reported to the panel. Point ID capability
allows each detector’s address to be set with rotary,
decimal address switches, providing exact detector location
for selective maintenance when chamber contamination
reaches an unacceptable level. The FSP-851(A) photoelectric
detector’s unique optical sensing chamber is engineered
to sense smoke produced by a wide range of combustion
sources. Dual electronic thermistors add 135°F (57°C) fixedtemperature
thermal sensing on the FSP-851T(A). The FSP-
851R(A) is a remote test capable detector for use with
DNR(A)/DNRW duct detector housings. FSP-851(A) series
detectors are compatible with Notifier Onyx and CLIP series
Fire Alarm Control Panels (FACPs).
FlashScan® (U.S. Patent 5,539,389) is a communication
protocol developed by Notifier that greatly increases the
speed of communication between analog intelligent devices.
Intelligent devices communicate in a grouped fashion. If one
of the devices in the group has new information, the panel’s
CPU stops the group poll and concentrates on single points.
The net effect is response speed greater than five times that
of earlier designs.
• Sleek, low-profile design.
• Addressable-analog communication.
• Stable communication technique with noise immunity.
• Low standby current.
• Two-wire SLC connection.
• Compatible with FlashScan® and CLIP protocol systems.
• Rotary, decimal addressing (1-99 on CLIP systems, 1-159
on FlashScan systems).
• Optional remote, single-gang LED accessory.
• Dual LED design provides 360° viewing angle.
• Visible bi-color LEDs blink green every time the detector is
addressed, and illuminate steady red on alarm (FlashScan
• Remote test feature from the panel.
• Walk test with address display (an address on 121 will
blink the detector LED: 12-[pause]-1(FlashScan systems
• Built-in functional test switch activated by external magnet.
• Built-in tamper-resistant feature.
• Sealed against back pressure.
• Constructed of off-white fire-resistant plastic, designed to
commercial standards, and offers an attractive appearance.
• 94-5V plastic flammability rating.
• SEMS screws for wiring of the separate base.
• Optional relay, isolator, and sounder bases.
Sensitivity: 0.5% to 2.35% per foot obscuration
Size: 2.1" (5.3 cm) high; base determines diameter.
– B210LP(A): 6.1" (15.5 cm) diameter.
– B501(A): 4.1" (10.4 cm) diameter.
– B200S(A): 6.875" (17.46 cm) diameter.
– B200SR(A): 6.875" (17.46 cm) diameter.
– B224RB(A): 6.2" (15.748 cm) diameter.
– B224BI(A): 6.2" (15.748 cm) diameter.
Shipping Weight: 5.2oz. (147g).
Operating Temperature range: FSP-851(A), 0°C to 49°C
(32°F to 120°F). FSP-851T(A), 0°C to 38°C (32°F to 100°F).
Low temperature signal for FSP-851T(A) at 45°F +/- 10°F
(7.22°C +/- 5.54°C). FSP-851R(A) installed in a DNR(A)/
DNRW, -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F).
UL/ULC Listed Velocity Range: 0-4000 ft/min. (1219.2 m/
min.), suitable for installation in ducts.
Relative Humidity: 10%-93% noncondensing.
Thermal Ratings: Fixed-temperature setpoint 135°F (57°C).
DETECTOR SPACING AND APPLICATIONS
Notifier recommends spacing detectors in compliance with
NFPA 72. In low airflow applications with smooth ceiling,
space detectors 30 feet (9.144m) for ceiling heights 10 feet
(3.148m) and higher. For specific information regarding
detector spacing, placement, and special applications refer to
NFPA 72. System Smoke Detector Application Guide, document
A05-1003, is available at systemsensor.com