Spesifikasi SUREFLEX COUPLING & DURAFLEX COUPLING TB WOODS Coupling Agent
PT SARANA TEKNIK COUPLING
EMAIL : SARANAGROUP@CBN.NET.ID
FAX 021- 65305868
TB WOODS DURAFLEX & SUREFLEX COUPLING :
For over 50 years, TB Wood’s has led the coupling industry with the original TB Wood’s Sure-Flex design. And we haven’t stopped innovating: this industry favorite just got even better.
Our new Sure-Flex Plus® EPDM and Neoprene sleeves are best-in-class for coupling performance and value. Their 4-way flexing action absorbs virtually all types of shock, misalignment, and end float. With Sure-Flex couplings, the need for lubrication and maintenance is eliminated. As a result, these couplings provide clean, dependable, and quiet performance for a variety of applications.
- High Torque Rating - 30% Increased Torque Rating, EPDM and Neoprene
- Longer Life - Sure-Flex Plus Lasts Over 3X Longer than the Competition
- Better Value - Save Money Using a Smaller Coupling
- Interchangeable - Retrofits to Existing Flanges
- Up to 8.20 kNm; 72,480 in.lb.
- 7 to 21 degree torsional wind-up
- Bored-to-size, spacer, bushed flange, and clamp flange designs in stock
- Flexible design accommodates misalignment and protects equipment
- No lubrication required
- One-piece, split and two-piece sleeve constructions allow for easy installation under any conditions
- ATEX Compliant
TB Wood’s Dura-Flex® couplings are designed from the ground up using finite element analysis to maximize flex life. Perfect for a wide variety of applications -- including those with uniform to heavy shock loads -- Dura-Flex® couplings employ a light weight element that absorbs shock loading and torsional vibration. These couplings are available in stock bore-to-size (BTS), Taper-Lock® and Sure-Grip® bushed (QD) hubs.
- Up to 4.50 kNm; 39,500 in.lb.
- Easy to assemble/replace
- High misalignment ratings
- No maintenance/lubrication
- Part-for-part interchangeable with industry standard design
- In-stock versatile spacer design can accommodate many configurations with few parts
- Designed from the ground up using finite element analysis to maximize flex life.
- Easy two piece element installation. No need to move the hubs during replacement.
- One spacer size to handle most different between shaft spacings.
- Light weight element absorbs shock loading and torsional vibration.
- Same hubs used on both spacer and standard elements.
- Good chemical resistance
Harga SUREFLEX COUPLING & DURAFLEX COUPLING TB WOODS Coupling Agent