Alat Ukur Radiasi
- Brand Name:Tenmars
- Model Number:TM-207
- Range:2000 W/m2, 634BTU / (ft2xh)
- Resolution:0.1 W/m2, 0.1 BTU/ (ft2xh)
- Sampling time:0.25 second
Solar Radiation measurement,Solar Power Meter,Solar transmission measurement,Solar power research TM-207
- 3½ digits LCD display with maximum reading of 2000.
- External sensor.
- Measuring the Solar radiation emitted by the sun.
- Display units: W/m2 (Watts per square meter) or BTU.
- Data Hold/ MAX/MIN functions.
TM-207 Solar Power meter is ideal for the measurement of the solar radiation that is emitted by the sun from a nuclear fusion reaction that creates electromagnetic energy.
The spectrum of solar radiation is close to that of a black body with a temperature of about 5800 K. About half of the radiation is in the visible short-wave part of the electromagnetic spectrum. The other half is mostly in the near-infrared part, with some in the ultraviolet part of the spectrum.
The units of measure are Watts per square meter or BTU, the typical test and measuring applications are:
- Meteorology applications
- Agriculture applications
- Physics and optical laboratories
- Solar radiation measurement.
- Solar transmission measurement
- Solar power research
- Identify high performance windows
- Helpful to set up Solar PV Panels at optimum angles of incidence
- Light Intensity Measurement for the car windows
3½ digits, 2000 readings
2000 W/m2, 634BTU / (ft2xh)
0.1 W/m2, 0.1 BTU/ (ft2xh)
Accuracy: Typically within +/- 10W/m2 [+/-3 BTU/ (ft2xh)] or +/- 5% whichever is greater in sunlight. Temperature included error +/- 0.38 W/m2 / ºC [+/-0.12 BTU/ (ft2xh)] / ºC] deviation from 25 ºC.
< +/- 2% per year
OperatingTemp. and Humidity
0C ~ 50ºC below 80% RH
9V battery x1
- Sensor wire length : Approx. 1.5M
- Size:130x 55x 39mm(LxWxH).
- Weight: About 150g.