TESTO 360 Reference flue gas analyzer
Today, official emission measurements on industrial flue gases are ideally carried out using a compact, portable analyser of robust design. Advantage: Easy to transport by car and easy to handle. When monitoring thermal processes, the aim is to maintain and improve quality. Often conditions are extreme with a high gas concentration, dust load, high ambient temperatures and long-term measurements are required.
When monitoring emissions, testo 360 can determine even extreme values thanks to a switchable measuring range extension and it can withstand high ambient temperatures and radiant heat.
For service on industrial furnaces, total accuracy is required of portable multi-function analysers because of the numerous subsequent emission inspections; the analyser should also be robust to withstand continuous measurements for the optimum adjustment of burners. A high efficiency level and low subsequent costs are also a priority.
• Data logger function for several days or weeks
• Maintenance-friendly design reduces costs Industrial flue gas inspections require flexible analysers which are easy to transport and correspond to stationary systems in terms of accuracy levels.
Industrial flue gas inspections require flexible analysers which are easy to transport and correspond to stationary systems in terms of accuracy levels.
• Accuracy fully compatible with stationary measuring technology
• All in one analyser: NOX, CO, CO2, SO2, O2, HC
• Water level in flue gas, velocity and differential pressure, temperature
• Long-term stable sensor, calibration gas on site is not necessary
• Integrated, low-absorption Peltier gas penetration unit ( patented)
• Can be used in extreme conditions
• Data logger operation for several days and weeks without staff supervision
• Extreme measurement ranges in % range with high precision at low concentrations
• Easy maintenance reduces follow up costs