alat laboratorium umum
Biosafety cabinets and clean hoods are essential for working with cell cultures under sterile conditions. Unfortunately, they make the handling of media bottles difficult and time-consuming for researchers. The DURAN TILT bottle changes everything. The TILT bottle has two positions: upright for filter sterilization or storage, and tilted at 45° for pipetting. Take a look at cell culture media from a new angle and discover a bottle system that eases handling and turns usability into security.
Features and Benefits
• Space saving shape for fridge storage and water baths
The stable and space-saving 500 mL bottle is perfect for fridge storage, or for warming media in a water bath.
• Low bottle height for easy handling in safety cabinets
The compact bottle is easy to put through the gap under the sash, and is easier to use inside the hood.
• Borosilicate 3.3 glass for reusability and lower whole life costs
DURAN borosilicate 3.3 glass is a tried and trusted material certified as non-cytotoxic. DURAN glass does not leach any organic molecules that might affect the culturing of cells.
• 45° TILT position for pipetting without holding the bottle
Tilt the bottle to its 45° position for pipetting instead of holding it in your hand.
• GL 56 mouth and screw cap for safer handling and easy pipetting
The wide mouth ensures safe and easy pipetting. The ergonomic cap is easy to open and close. The GL 56 mouth is 100% larger than the GL 45. It accommodates even large volume pipettes and helps avoid contamination.
• Tilted volume indicators for convenience
The clear markings show the volume in both tilted and upright positions and are visible from both sides, for the convenience of left or right handed users.
• Vacuum resistant bottle for safe filter sterilization
The bottle is vacuum resistant and may be safely used for the filter sterilization of media
DURAN is a registered trademark of DWK Life Sciences