Spesifikasi TSUBAKI SPROCKET ROLLER CHAIN RS 40 DISTRIBUTOR AGENT PT. SARANA TEKNIK
Tsubaki RS Roller Chains, the world's most trusted brand in power transmission chains.
Tsubaki RS Roller Chain complies with world standards, such as JIS, ASME and ISO. Typically, roller chains are used as economical means of transmitting mechanical power of large loads at low speeds.
However, it is also possible to use this chain in high-speed applications with proper maintenance and lubrication.
- Drive Chain Catalog (E-Book)
- Drive Chain Catalog (PDF)
- Download CAD Drawings
- Selection Guide
- Engineering Data
Features of roller chain transmission
- Large reduction ratio (usually up to 1:7)
- Chains can be used with long shaft center distances (normally up to 4m). By changing the number of links it is possible to freely adjust the shaft center distance.
- The chain can be used on both sides and drive multiple shafts at the same time.
- Easy installation and replacement (easy to cut and connect chains).
- If the distance between shafts is short, it can be used vertically.
- The sprocket diameter of a chain drive could be smaller than a belt pulley while transmitting the same torque.
- Transmitting power by meshing many teeth results in less wear of sprocket teeth than gears.
- Chain drives have greater shock absorption than gear drives.
Harga TSUBAKI SPROCKET ROLLER CHAIN RS 40 DISTRIBUTOR AGENT PT. SARANA TEKNIK