Alat Laboratorium Umum
Whiteness Meter AWM116
AMITTARI l Whiteness Meter is mainly used to directly measure the whiteness value of object or powder with flat surface. It
can be widely used in whiteness measurement of textile printing and dyeing, paint, chemical building materials, paper board,
plastic products, white cement, ceramics, enamel, talc powder, starch, flour, salt, detergent, cosmetics and other substances.
The instrument pass strict inspection and testing, conforms to the JJG 512-2002 Whiteness Meter Verification Regulation.
Also conforms to GB3978、GB3979、GB7973、GB7974、ISO2470、GB8904.2、QB1840、GB2913、GB13025.2、GB1543、
ISO2471、GB10339、GB5950、GB12911、GB2409 and other standards.
* It consists of Light Source, Optical System, Detection System, Data Process and Display System.
* Use of high quality imported components, good reliability.
* The optical path design is reasonable, simple. Adopt filter system with correction, the whiteness can be reflected quantitatively.
* No preheating after starting, measurements can be taken after simple calibration, easy to operate.
* Able to memory 254 groups of measurement data.
* Use USB data output to connect with PC.
* Provide Bluetooth data output choice.
The Illuminant of the instrument is long-life LED with 457nm, conforming to the light source requirement in the JJG 512-2002 National Metrological Whiteness Meter Verification Regulation. The measurement of the instrument adopts the principle of photoelectric effect. The diffuse reflectance Radiant Brightness Energy Value of the sample surface is receive by the optical cell. Then, the value is amplified by high-precision auto zeroing operation amplifier, inputted to the calibration circuit for energy calibration. Then, the whiteness value of the sample is directly shown on the digital display.
|Illuminant||LED 457 nm|
|Whiteness Formula||Blue Light Whiteness WB=R457|
|Stability of Display||≤0.5|
|Operating Condition||Temperature: 0~40 ℃ Humidity: <85 %RH|
|Power Supply||4x1.5v AAA Batteries|
|Size||Main Unit: 136x44x78 mm Senser: Φ44x55 mm|
|Weight||200 g (Not including batteries) |