Window Tint Meter (ultraviolet light, visible light, infrared light) AT-173
The Window Tint Meter is applicable to measure the transmittance of all kinds of transparent, translucent samples with parallel plane (such as automobile manufacturing, aerospace, glass products, plastic sheet, sheet, etc). Also can be used to determine the turbidity or clarity of liquid sample (water, drinks and so on).
* This Window Tint Meter is a hand held device that mea- sures the amount of light that passes through a window.
* Technology is designed in accordance with GB 2410-80, ASTM D1033-61, JIS k7105-81 and other standards.
* Digital display, wide measurement range, high resolution.
* Can measure the transmittance of ultraviolet light, visible light, and infrared light.
* It has a rotatable sensor, which can meet the needs of more different measurement angles.
* One key calibration, easy to use.
* Solid structure, exquisite, easy to carry, small volume, light weight.
* Use USB data output to connect with PC.
* Provide Bluetooth ™ data output choice
|Measuring range||0 to 100% Light Transmission|
|Sample Thickness||Less than 10 mm/0.4inch|
|Ultraviolet Light Wavelength||380nm|
|Visible Light Wavelength||380-760nm|
|Infrared Light Wavelength||central wavelength 950nm|
|Measurement mode||Visible light transmittance measurement, Ultraviolet light transmittance measurement,|
Infrared light transmittance measurement, Light transmittance measurement cycle.
|Sensor rotation angle||0-340°(do not rotate the sensor more than 340°, otherwise it will damage the sensor)|
|Lamp Life||10 Years|
|Operating Conditions||Temperature : 0~50°C|
|Humidity: below 90% RH|
|Power Supply||4x1.5v Um-4 Battery|
|Weight||160 g (Not Including batteries) |