Enerdoor motor protection reduces harmful dV/dt generated by variable frequency drives (VFD , Speed Drive) imposed onto the motor. Motor protection devices are designed to work in various applications of switching frequencies and frequency outputs.
This series carries CE and UL approvals and offers a current range from 3 to 1100 Ampere. Enerdoor motor protection includes common-mode choke and differential mode inductance, Sine wave filters and Snubbers. Unique features include: high linearity vs frequency and current, very low operating temperatures, and compact dimensions.
• Rated current from 6 to 200A
• Increases motor life
• Protects against voltage spikes on the motor
• 5 Year warranty
• Safety terminal block connectors
• Helps pass immunity and emission tests for the IEC61000-6-2 and IEC61000-6-4 Standards
• Motors controlled by drives
• Spindle motors closed loop