Enerdoor motor protection reduces harmful dV/dt generated by variable frequency drives (VFD , Speed Drive) imposed onto the motor. Motor protection devices are designed to work in various applications of switching frequencies and frequency outputs.
This series carries CE and UL approvals and offers a current range from 3 to 1100 Ampere. Enerdoor motor protection includes common-mode filter choke and differential mode inductance, Sine wave filters and Snubbers. Unique features include: high linearity vs frequency and current, very low operating temperatures, and compact dimensions.
• Rated current from 3 to 20A
• Increases motor life
• Protects against voltage spikes on the motor
• Low power loss up to 250 Hz frequency output
• 2 Year warranty
• Safety terminal block connectors
• Very compact design
• High speed motors up to 250 Hz
• AC motors controlled by VFDs
• Woodworking machinery
• Spindle motors closed loop