Enerdoor motor protection reduces harmful dV/dt generated by variable frequency drives (VFD , Speed Drive) imposed onto the motor. Motor protection devices are designed to work in various applications of switching frequencies and frequency outputs.
This series carries CE and UL approvals and offers a current range from 3 to 1100 Ampere. Enerdoor motor protection includes common-mode filter choke and differential mode inductance, Sine wave filters and Snubbers. Unique features include: high linearity vs frequency and current, very low operating temperatures, and compact dimensions.
• Rated current from 10 to 1000A
• Increases motor life
• Protects against voltage spikes on the motor
• Customizable per motor specifics to optimize the system
• Low power loss with frequency output up to 30 kHz
• No ventilation required
• Excellent performance versus frequency and current
• Available in open frame or enclosure
• High speed motors
• CNC machinery
• Woodworking machinery