Gallagher's T-Series Reader range provides contactless proximity card readers for access control management.
The T-Series range of smartcard and multi-technology readers, T10, T11, T12, T15 and T20, are designed to withstand both the rigours of daily use and adverse environmental conditions.
- 1. Potted and tested to high environmental tolerances.
- 2. Durable and robust design.
- 3. Extensive range of reader mounting and protection accessories.
T10, T11 and T12
The Gallagher T10, T11 and T12 Readers are card only readers that offer unparalleled reader security through IT grade authentication and encryption between the reader and controller.
- 1. Contemporary design - classic black and white, with both mullion or flushbox mounting variants.
- 2. Configurable illumination and sound; where visual or audible indications may cause distraction.
- 3. Lifetime warranty.
- 1. Thermoset potting technology making it the undisputed first choice for outdoor applications
- 2. Slimline footprint allowing the use of multi-technology reader options in locations that have minimal mounting space
The T20 is designed to deliver outstanding performance as both a high traffic access control card + PIN terminal and system management gateway.
- 1. Contemporary and intuitive user interface, with a 3.5” colour LED screen and large backlit keys.
- 2. Clear display icons for key access control tasks.
- 3. Superior ingress and impact protection - IP66 environmental protection and IK08 for impact protection.
- 4. Card only and card + PIN access modes (including duress access support).
- 5. Dual cardholder authentication.
- 6. Terminal based access mode selection.
- 7. Door alarm zone arming/disarming.
- 8. Also available as an alarm management terminal only.
- 9. Additional capabilities with Gallagher HBUS reader protocol:
- a. enforce cardholder compliance with entry regulations through competency message display
- b. fully up-gradable software to keep your system up to date with latest technology developments
- c. ability to perform automatic software updates in situ
- d. multiple language support
- e. integrated rear tamper.
*This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit